The everyday foot and ankle
This course aims to provide physiotherapy-specific information on ankle injury management and degenerative conditions, to improve the confidence as well as competence for physiotherapists in foot and ankle management for the benefit of their clients.
Thisevent is now FULL. Please contact the APA to be added to the waitlist.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the kinesiology and functional anatomy of the foot and ankle region
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the theories underpinning optimal and sub-optimal foot and ankle biomechanics
- Apply a pragmatic and evidence-based neuromusculoskeletal approach to the diagnosis and classification of foot dysfunction
- Demonstrate an understanding of the indications for orthotic therapy and when to refer patients onward to specialists
- This course is only available to qualified and AHPRA registered physiotherapists.