2021 Sports Physiotherapy Level 3 Application Fee
Please read the information below before purchasing the application fee.
The application form for the Sports Physiotherapy Level 3 course is broken down into key areas. Within each area, there are a number of questions.
Your answers to these questions will attract various amounts of points.
Applicants must achieve a certain total number of points to qualify to register for the Sports Physiotherapy Level 3 Course.
That number is not made public and may be determined by the level of applications (at the discretion of the national SEPA committee)
Applicants will NOT be presented with a score. Instead, approximately 6 weeks after completing and submitting the application form, applicants will either:
• Receive an email advising that they have qualified to register for the Sports Physiotherapy Level 3 Course OR
• Receive an email advising that they have not qualified to register for the Sports Physiotherapy Level 3 Course. Applicants in this category will be provided with specific and comprehensive feedback against each area in which the assessors believe the applicant needs to gain further experience, in order to be successful in future applications.
When completing the application form, only include items that you are currently undertaking or have already completed at the time of completing the application. Do NOT include items that you intend to undertake in the future, or that you have enrolled in and not yet commenced.
The APA will conduct audits on the applications. Ensure that the information that you supply is correct. Applicants who include misleading or false information may have their APA membership revoked and will be banned from participating in any future Sports Physiotherapy Level 3 courses.
Once you have completed your payment you will be sent two emails:
- The first email will be a confirmation of your payment
- The second email will arrive the next business day and will contain a link to the Sports Physiotherapy Level 3 application form via SurveyMonkey
* Complete and submit the application form by 30 September 2020
* You will be notified by email no earlier than late-November if your application is successful.
2020 course prices*
$2550.00 Course only
$3450.00 Course + accommodation
*Price subject to change in 2021
- Member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association and Sports and Exercise Physiotherapy Australia.
- Completion of Sports Physiotherapy Level 1 course.
- Completion of Sports Physiotherapy Level 2 course.
- Minimum of 5 years practicing physiotherapy as at 30 September 2020. (The national SEPA committee unanimously decided having 5 years practicing physiotherapy experience at the time of application is the minimum requirement. This means you must have completed your undergraduate physiotherapy course in 2014 or earlier. No special requests will be considered).