Research translation – the clinician's role
This lecture will cover the following:
- Aims of research translation – shortening the research to practice gap
- How clinicians can drive research that is translatable and implementable
- Change management approach to implementation
- Examples of research translation methodology
- Successful and less successful research translation examples
Please note: This is a live webinar. Login instructions including link details will be sent to registrants on the day of the event. If login instructions are not received by midday on the day of the lecture, contact us on email@example.com.