What is normal movement: Hip and pelvis
**This course is now full. To be placed on the waitlist, please email firstname.lastname@example.org**
This two day course provides education in the Bobath Concept and are designed to introduce participants to the concepts of normal movement used in the assessment and treatment of adults with neurological or neuromuscular impairments.
The course consists of a theoretical introduction to normal movement, practical sessions and a patient demonstration.
- Describe the concepts and basic components of normal movement
- Understand the wide postural and tonal variation in the normal population
- Draw on improved analysis and assessment and treatment skills to more effectively treat neuromuscular disorders
- Pre-reading materials distributed at registration cut-off date.
- This course is only available to qualified and AHPRA registered physiotherapists and occupational therapists.