Class action against manual admin work
MINDBODY Software can help physiotherapy clinics that provide exercise classes drive more revenue from their classes while managing appointments and one-on-one sessions.
The app includes several key features:
- marketing—you can run campaigns and manage existing clients to encourage more visits
- online booking—clients can book online via your website or via the MINDBODY mobile app (tinyurl.com/rpy7a8x)
- customer tools—payment processing, visit history and basic note-taking
- automation—automated appointment reminders via text and email, and other class-tracking features.
The MINDBODY Software should be seriously considered to improve client engagement and business management if your physiotherapy clinic provides exercise group classes, particularly if there are multiple practitioners, types of classes and sessions.
Developer: MINDBODY, Inc.
Get it: MINDBODY website mindbodyonline.com/business
Price: Monthly subscription fees start from $179 per month and increases with added features and customisation
Note: the views expressed by the reviewer are not necessarily those of the APA.
- allows practitioners to setup one-on-one consultations before joining a class online
- check-in app frees up the front desk
- practitioners can manage their classes using the MINDBODY business mobile app (https://preview.tinyurl.com/tpdbl92)
- automatic SMS reminders for those on class waitlists
- automatic customer feedback system with reporting.
- unable to bulk group session invoicing with the noting of data of attendances
- lack of native integration with billing items such as DVA and Medicare basic text- notes functionality.
APP MARKETPLACE The APA has introduced an APA app marketplace on our website, which provides companies with the opportunity to advertise their app in either the featured or non-featured positions. Media kits are also available to download from this page. Go to australian.physio/app-market-place for more details.
© Copyright 2018 by Australian Physiotherapy Association. All rights reserved.