Notice of Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting (AGM) of the members of the Australian Physiotherapy Association (APA) will be held on Thursday 21 May 2020 at 7.00pm (AEST) via Videoconference.
The AGM is an important forum for the APA and provides an opportunity for members to receive an update of the Association’s performance and to celebrate some of the achievements for the previous year.
At the meeting, members will be asked to:
- Accept the minutes of the last AGM
- Accept the Financial Statements for 2019, including the Directors report and the independent auditors report.
- To approve changes to the APA Constitution via special resolution.
Videoconference details will be emailed to you 24 hours before the event.
Documents to familiarise with prior to AGM 2020:
- AGM agenda
- Minutes of the previous meeting
- Special resolutions - proposed amendments to the Constitution of the APA
- 2019 Annual Report2019 Annual Report, including Financial Statements.