THRIVE Virtual Series 2022 - Physiotherapy and mental health
You don't have to miss out on the THRIVE experience! THRIVE Virtual Series brings selected presentations from THRIVE Conference to you live online. Running on Wednesday evenings over 12 weeks, the program will cover a broad range of topics, delivered by expert speakers. Each session will include multiple presentations.
Physiotherapy and mental health
1) Sense of Safety: a whole person approach to distress relevant to the physiotherapist. Presented by Johanna Lynch
2) Mental health disorders, from primary concern to co-morbidity: a scoping review in physiotherapy practice. Presented by Sophie Heywood
3) Physiotherapy and mental health: not only a unique area of practice, but an important consideration across clinical settings. Presented by Richard Modderman
4) Supporting clients with Anorexia Nervosa – the physiotherapist's role. Presented by Felicity De Blic
View the abstracts for these sessions in the Abstract eBook.
Register for this individual session via the register button on this page.
Register for the full THRIVE Virtual Series package to access 50+ THRIVE presentations and receive over 26 hours of CPD; all for just $295 (APA member rate). Click here to register for the full THRIVE Virtual Series package.
All THRIVE Virtual Series sessions begin at the following times:
• VIC, TAS, NSW, ACT, QLD – 7.00pm AEST
• SA, NT – 6.30pm
• WA – 5.00pm
Please note: This is a live webinar. Login instructions including link details will be sent to registrants on the day of the event. If login instructions are not received by midday on the day of the lecture, contact us on email@example.com.