Carina Siracusa is presenting two online Masterclasses for the APA.
There are THREE registration options for these Masterclasses:
1. An introduction to treating the neurologic bowel and bladder Masterclass (17 Oct) ONLY registration – Click here
2. An introduction to paediatric pelvic floor evaluation and treatment Masterclass (24 Oct) ONLY registration – Click here
3. BOTH Masterclasses registration (discounted fee) – This is the registration page for this Masterclass
NOTE: This is the registration page for BOTH Masterclasses.
Purchasing this masterclass package will give you access to BOTH masterclasses as per the below.
These 3 x short lectures are part of a series of basic toolkit lectures developed by the Women's, Men's and Pelvic Health QLD Committee and friends. Designed for physiotherapy students and clinicians to introduce them to the area of WMPH Physiotherapy, or as a refresher for more experienced clinicians. The topics for this lecture evening are relating to the bladder: considerations for fluid intake, bladder diaries and red flags in bladder function.
This lecture will commence at
VIC, TAS, NSW, ACT – 8.00pm
SA – 7.30pm
NT – 6.30pm
QLD - 7.00pm
WA - 5.00pm
Please note: This is a live webinar. Login instructions including link details will be sent to registrants on the day of the event. If login instructions are not received by midday on the day of the lecture please contact us - firstname.lastname@example.org
This course will examine osteoarthritis, the signs and symptoms of the osteoarthritic knee and the degenerate meniscus, as well as discussing the long term effects of ACL reconstruction.
It will look at intervention strategies that the physiotherapist can use and will demonstrate the effectiveness of these strategies from evidence in the literature. It will provide simple strategies for patient self-management to help improve function and quality of life for the older knee, minimise painful recurrences and avoid surgery where possible.
This course offers both theory and practical components, exploring recent studies in order to give a greater insight into treating the older knee. Participants will also gain pain management strategies for post knee arthroplasties to assist rehabilitation.
This half-day practical course extends beyond the basic knowledge covered in the OHPA Level 1 course.
The course is a 50/50 mix of discussion and practical work and covers:
- Practical skills in preparing for and conducting Office ergonomic assessments
- The risks involved in sedentary work and how best to manage that risk at an individual and organisational level
- Report writing skills
- How to use our Physiotherapy knowledge to get an edge in this competitive field
Carina Siracusa is presenting two online Masterclasses for the APA. This is the registration page for: An introduction to paediatric pelvic floor evaluation and treatment Masterclass only. Details for other registration options can be found at the bottom of this page.
This 4-hour Masterclass will include an introduction to pelvic floor issues for the child from birth through to 18 years old: normal development and neurological control of the bladder and bowel; common neurological developmental problems with the bladder, bowel and pelvic floor; assessment and typical physiotherapy treatment of paediatric pelvic floor patients.
Hear directly from Carina explaining more about the Masterclass in the video below:
This event will be hosted online via zoom with links and further information being distributed at a later date.
Carina Siracusa Masterclasses registration options:
1. An introduction to treating the neurologic bowel and bladder Masterclass (17 Oct) ONLY registration - Click here
2. An introduction to paediatric pelvic floor evaluation and treatment Masterclass (24 Oct) ONLY registration – This is the registration page for this Masterclass
3. BOTH Masterclasses registration (discounted fee) – Click here