THRIVE Virtual Series 2022 - Physical activity and rehabilitation for Cardiorespiratory conditions
You don't have to miss out on the THRIVE experience! THRIVE Virtual Series brings selected presentations from THRIVE Conference to you live online. Running on Wednesday evenings over 12 weeks, the program will cover a broad range of topics, delivered by expert speakers. Each session will include multiple presentations.
Physical activity and rehabilitation for Cardiorespiratory conditions
1) Symposium Theme: An implementation science approach to improving physical activity practices across the lifespan in physiotherapy: lessons learned and practical applications
a) Towards recording airway clearance, physical activity and fitness on the Australian Cystic Fibrosis data registry: a consensus approach. Presented by Angela Potter
b) Applying the GRADE methodology to develop clinical guidelines for physical activity and sedentary behaviour in acute hospital inpatients. Presented by Claire Baldwin
c) Assessing the evidence-practice gap for physical activity and screen time practices in Australia outside-school-hours care. Presented by Rosa Virgara
2) Physiotherapy management for COVID-19: a collaboration with global impact. Presented by Peter Thomas
3) Pulmonary rehabilitation – teaching an old dog new tricks. Presented by Narelle Cox
4) Preventing pulmonary complications after major abdominal surgery – is early ambulation enough? Presented by Ianthe Boden
View the abstracts for these sessions in the Abstract eBook.
Register for this individual session via the register button on this page.
Register for the full THRIVE Virtual Series package to access 50+ THRIVE presentations and receive over 26 hours of CPD; all for just $295 (APA member rate). Click here to register for the full THRIVE Virtual Series package.
All THRIVE Virtual Series sessions begin at the following times:
• VIC, TAS, NSW, ACT, QLD – 7.00pm AEST
• SA, NT – 6.30pm
• WA – 5.00pm
Please note: This is a live webinar. Login instructions including link details will be sent to registrants on the day of the event. If login instructions are not received by midday on the day of the lecture, contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.