THRIVE Virtual Series 2022 - Performance health
You don't have to miss out on the THRIVE experience! THRIVE Virtual Series brings selected presentations from THRIVE Conference to you live online. Running on Wednesday evenings over 12 weeks, the program will cover a broad range of topics, delivered by expert speakers. Each session will include multiple presentations.
1) Symposium Theme: The use of injury prevention programs in community netball
a) Have community netball coaches adopted the Netball KNEE program? Presented by Lauren Davies
b) How is the Netball KNEE program implemented in community netball? Presented by Tess Saad
c) What is limiting the implementation of injury prevention programs in community netball? Presented by Michelle Smith
2) Clinically aligned injury prevention. Presented by Matt Whalan
3) Helping kids stay healthy long enough to “make it” in sport - the role of physiotherapy. Presented by Matt Whalan
4) Risk factors and management of lumbar bone stress injury in youth fast bowlers. Presented by Kevin Sims
View the abstracts for these sessions in the Abstract eBook.
Register for this individual session via the register button on this page.
Register for the full THRIVE Virtual Series package to access 50+ THRIVE presentations and receive over 26 hours of CPD; all for just $295 (APA member rate). Click here to register for the full THRIVE Virtual Series package.
All THRIVE Virtual Series sessions begin at the following times:
• VIC, TAS, NSW, ACT, QLD – 7.00pm AEST
• SA, NT – 6.30pm
• WA – 5.00pm
Please note: This is a live webinar. Login instructions including link details will be sent to registrants on the day of the event. If login instructions are not received by midday on the day of the lecture, contact us on email@example.com.