THRIVE Virtual Series 2022 - Impacts of pregnancy and birth
You don't have to miss out on the THRIVE experience! THRIVE Virtual Series brings selected presentations from THRIVE Conference to you live online. Running on Wednesday evenings over 12 weeks, the program will cover a broad range of topics, delivered by expert speakers. Each session will include multiple presentations.
Impacts of pregnancy and birth
1) Birth trauma from a urogynaecology perspective. Presented by Vivian Wong
2) ACSQHC clinical care standard on 3rd and 4th degree perineal tears. Presented by Natalie McConochie
3) Avulsion – how to manage. Presented by Natalie McConochie
4) Biopsychosocial influences on pain and a musculoskeletal screening assessment for pelvic pain. Presented by Jane Chalmers
View the abstracts for these sessions in the Abstract eBook.
Register for this individual session via the register button on this page.
Register for the full THRIVE Virtual Series package to access 50+ THRIVE presentations and receive over 26 hours of CPD; all for just $295 (APA member rate). Click here to register for the full THRIVE Virtual Series package.
All THRIVE Virtual Series sessions begin at the following times:
• VIC, TAS, NSW, ACT, QLD – 7.00pm AEST
• SA, NT – 6.30pm
• WA – 5.00pm
Please note: This is a live webinar. Login instructions including link details will be sent to registrants on the day of the event. If login instructions are not received by midday on the day of the lecture to contact us on email@example.com