The everyday foot and ankle
This course aims to provide physiotherapy-specific information on ankle injury management and degenerative conditions, to improve the confidence as well as competence for physiotherapists in foot and ankle management for the benefit of their clients.
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the kinesiology and functional anatomy of the foot and ankle region
- Demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of the theories underpinning optimal and sub-optimal foot and ankle biomechanics
- Apply a pragmatic and evidence-based neuromusculoskeletal approach to the diagnosis and classification of foot dysfunction
- Demonstrate an understanding of the indications for orthotic therapy and when to refer patients onward to specialists
- This course is only available to qualified and AHPRA registered physiotherapists.