3D Assessment and treatment of the lumbar spine and pelvis
** New date**Practical Skills you can apply immediately!
You've probably seen many clients with pelvic and low back pain. Wouldn't you love to understand the 3D biomechanics of this region, and how to effectively make a differential diagnosis? This course will show you how. You'll also cover treatment plans over the short, medium and long-term.
Join us for a 2-day course including 3D anatomy, biomechanics and assessment of the pelvic complex and lumbar spine. The two days will be filled with takeaway concepts and techniques to use immediately. This course offers the busy clinician the opportunity to see the latest in effective manual therapy and taping treatment for SIJ and lumbar spine problems specific for dysfunction, with a clear differential diagnostic algorithm. Learn to optimise 3D biomechanics of the pelvis and lumbar spine through effective differential diagnosis, assessment and management, taught by Trish Wisbey-Roth
- Understand 3 dimensional anatomy of the pelvis and lumbar spine; and its effects on both pathology and treatment techniques
- Understand applied biomechanics and Kinematics of the pelvis and lumbar spine and how this affects both dynamic movement and assessment strategies of the lumbar/pelvic complex
- Able to carry out an effective and efficient assessment protocol for the pelvis and lumbar spine to differentially diagnose deficiencies in function
- Once the deficiencies in function have been assessed and decided upon, the attendee will be able to effectively plan a short, medium and long term plan for the patient and provide effective treatment to optimise biomechanics in the lumbar and pelvic complex
- The participant will be able to effectively select the treatment strategy from the techniques taught on the course, to positively help pain and dysfunction in the pelvis and lumbar region
- Effective assessment of the neural system and identification of problem interface, then choose techniques to unload neural structures where they are compromised to maximise neural mobility
- This course is only available to qualified and AHPRA registered physiotherapists.